T Carter Music Video & Slideshow Licensing
- If you are only playing our music at your event or making a "non-professional" or personal / family video using our music that will not be copied or shared publicly in any format. This is considered "Typical Use" and permission is granted with your purchase of any T Carter Music song or songs.
- If you are a professional or have hired professional event planner, coordinator, photographer, or videographer to work with our music.
- If fees have been paid to you or you have paid fees to have our music used in a video / slideshow format.
- If you plan to copy or distribute a video or slideshow using our music to more than one party.
- If you plan to post our music in a video or slideshow format to social media (Facebook, YouTube, etc...).
- If you intend to use our music in a manner in which you may profit from it's use directly or indirectly.
Note: The typical license for videographers and photographers using our music is "Event Filmmaker."